Steel Structure Manufacturing Plant Description:
Prefabricated steel structure warehouse is a new type of building structure system,which is formed by the main steel framework linking up H-section, Z-section, and U-section steel components, roof and walls using a variety of panels and other components such as windows and doors. Light steel structure building is widely used in warehouses, workshops, large factories, and so on.
Steel Structure Manufacturing Plant Materials:
1. The main frame (columns and beams) is made of welded H-style steel.
2. The columns are connected with the foundation by pre- embedding anchor bolt.
3. The beams and columns, beams and beams are connected with high intensity bolts.
4. The envelop construction net is made of cold form C-style purins.
5. The wall and roof are made of color steel board or color steel sandwich panels, which
are connected with the purlin by Self-tapping nails.
6. Doors and windows can be designed at anywhere which can be made into normal type, sliding type or roll up type with material of PVC, metal, alloy aluminum, sandwich| panel and so on.
Steel Structure Manufacturing Plant Characteristics:
1. Wide span: single span or multiple spans, the max span is 36m without middle column.
2. Low cost: Unit price range from USD35/m2 to USD70/m2 according to customers' request.
3. Fast construction and easy installation.
4. Long using life. up to 50 years.
5. Easy construction, time-saving, and labor saving
6. Flexible layout, beautiful appearances, and higher space efficiency
7. Be used as warehouses, workshops, shopping mall, dinning hall, stadium, etc.
8. Others: environmental protection, stable structure, earthquake proofing, water proofing, and energy conserving.
How To Build A Prefabricated Steel Structure Warehouse?
You should give us the following data:
1.live load on roof(KN/M2)
3.snow load (KG/M2) if have
4.earthquake load if have
5.crane (if have), lift height, lift capacity,
1.single slope OR double slope
2.muti slope OR single span
3.double-span OR Multi-span
4.single floor OR two floors
5m, or 6m….
4.PVC or aluminum
straight cross-section OR Variable cross-section
7)Roof & Wall Panel
1.colorfull corrugated steel sheet 0.326~0.8mm thick ,YX28-205-820(820mm wide),
2.sandwich panel with EPS,ROCK WOOL,PU etc, insulation thickness around 30 ~300mm,
3.sheet+glass fiber(thick 50mm~200mm)
1.C purlin size:120~C320,Z
Do you need the skylight belts, Ventilators, down pipe, out gutter etc?
Shot blasting with anti rust paint or hot dip galvanize